Beatrice Road, Stroud Green
- 2 double bedrooms
- Split over three floors
- Share of freehold
- EPC rating C
- Separate kitchen
- 0.5 miles to Finsbury Park Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davies & Davies
The large bright reception room awaits upstairs on the first floor, decked in wood laminate flooring complimented by a chic grey statement wall. Quiet, leafy views can be found via two large sash windows, pouring natural light over the lounge and dining area.
A further short flight of stairs leads up to the second double bedroom, with exposed wooden floorboards. Here you’ll find space for a large double bed and a triple wardrobe, with more neighbouring treetop views beyond a large window.
Back downstairs and towards the rear, your separate kitchen hosts an on trend subway-tiled floor with cream and wood cabinetry surrounding granite effect worktops and a wealth of contemporary fittings. Storage options and cooking space abounds, lit beautifully via the large sash window.
Next door your bathroom beckons, where a full size, free standing claw foot bath tub in deep blue and overhead rainforest shower sings against the terracotta tiled flooring and white tiled walls. Also to the rear of your home resides the master double bedroom, with cosy carpeting and more lush green views.
This two bedroom property is ideally located between Finsbury Park and Harringay, providing excellent access to central and East London, with both Finsbury Park and Crouch Hill Stations only a short walk away. You’ll notice neighbouring Stroud Green, with its surrounding green spaces and abundance of local cuisine / retail, is also within walking distance of your front door.
BrochuresBrochureBeatrice Road, Stroud Green
Beatrice Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Station0.2 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.4 miles
- Manor House Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30699815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.