Corporation Street, High Wycombe
- Town centre one bedroom apartment
- Communal elevator
- Video entry phone
- Ideal first time / investment buyer opportunity
- Short walk from mainline train station
- Close to High Street and amenities
Third floor ONE BEDROOM apartment located in the TOWN CENTRE, just a short walk from the mainline train station and amenities. The apartment benefits from entrance, open plan living room / kitchen with integrated oven, hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer; bedroom and bathroom.
Third floor one bedroom apartment located in the heart of High Wycombe town centre. Communal entrance with video phone entry and elevator to all floors. The apartment benefits from entrance hall, open plan living room / kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. One allocated parking space in secure car park. The location means that all amenities are at hand, including mainline train station, high street and Eden Shopping Centre. Would suit a first time buyer or investor.
Doors leading to:
Living Room / Kitchen 13' x 14' 10" ( 3.96m x 4.52m )
Living room, open plan to kitchen with wall and base level units. Integrated oven and hob, cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 10' 6" ( 2.49m x 3.20m )
With built in wardrobe
Bath with shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Corporation Street, High Wycombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station0.2 miles
- Bourne End Station4.0 miles
- Marlow Station4.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in High Wycombe for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYC310612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.