Beeches Way, Faygate, HORSHAM
- FOUR Double Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced Family Home
- 1399 sq. ft. of Contemporary Living Accommodation
- Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
This meticulously designed FOUR double bedroom mid-terraced family home covers a sizable 1399 sq. ft. of contemporary living accommodation whilst further benefiting from an en suite bathroom and parking for multiple cars! Call us NOW to secure an early viewing!
This beautifully presented four double bedroom home is sited in Faygate which is one Horsham's latest developments, designed and constructed to a high standard and can be found between Horsham and Crawley.
The property opens with a wonderfully open hallway space that allows direct access to spacious living room which includes a bay window that allows ample light into the room. At the rear of this stunning house is the kitchen/diner that comes complete with fully integrated modern appliances and plenty storage cupboards. The lower floor is completed with an east facing rear garden and a cloakroom/WC.
The first floor comprises of a superbly sized master of which benefits from built in wardrobe space, stylish en suite bathroom as well dual aspect windows. The three other bedrooms are all comfortable doubles and the second bedroom includes the added benefit of a Juliet balcony. Upstairs also has a spacious three piece family bathroom and a useful amount of storage on the landing.
This property is certain to be incredibly popular once released to the market so immediate inspection is advised to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beeches Way, Faygate, HORSHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Faygate Station1.0 miles
- Ifield Station1.7 miles
- Crawley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crawley Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crawley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA108344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.