Pound Lane, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Overlooking River Stour
- Open Plan
- Within a Short Walk to West Station
- Close to Historic Westgate Towers & Gardens
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: PRS (PRS008007)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0128343)
Pound Lane, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.5 miles
- Sturry Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Page & Co Property Services is a friendly and independently run family business. With over 20 years' of experience in the property market covering Canterbury and the surrounding villages. We provide a personal, professional and unrivaled service that is second to none. Customer recommendations and word of mouth are the foundations of our business and we know how to cater and tailor our services to all of our client's needs in both sales and lettings.
We offer a vibrant, fresh and passio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 419_PAGE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Co Property Services Ltd, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.