Tooting High Street, London, SW17
- Help to buy 40% Government Equity loan
- New Build
- Two private terraces
- Peppercorn ground rent
- Courtyard mew
- 10-year building guarantee
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Akai Homes
This 1 bed apartment - comes with 2 generous private outside spaces - ground floor apartment in a gated development 2 min walk from the tooting Broadway underground. Off-Plan Reservation now! Don't Miss OUT! Can arrange a viewing - call now!
The location is perfect for exploring life at the heart of one of the capital's most vibrant urban villages. Tooting today is a thriving hotspot of independent shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and the best of a modern urban lifestyle. On your doorstep is a bustle of coffee shops and cocktail bars, and the authentic 'curry corridor,' with cuisine from the four corners of the globe. With Tooting Market just across the street, there are endless street food vendors.Leisure life includes the woods of Tooting Commons, with openair film screenings in summer. Nearby is the beautiful art deco Tooting Bec Lido, the UK's largest outdoor swimming pool.
Please note the internal pictures are CGI'S of another apartment in the same development to give you an idea of spec
Tooting High Street, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Broadway Station0.1 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.6 miles
- Tooting Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Akai Homes we specialise in new build and luxury homes. We cover London, Essex and Kent. Speak to our team to find out the exciting properties that we are currently marketing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1bedbatemans. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Akai Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.