Temple House, Old Park Ride, Waltham Cross
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Offered Chain Free
- Well Presented
- Large Communal Gardens
- Resident Parking
- Large Private Garage (Large Enough For Two Cars)
- Lease Over 900 Years
- EPC Band E
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Spencer James Residential
Wall mounted electric radiator, carpeted flooring, coving to ceiling, two large storage cupboards.
A spacious reception room with dual aspect windows, full height sash bay windows to side, window to front providing stunning views over the large grounds, two times wall mounted radiator, carpeted flooring and coving to ceiling.
Range of base and eye level units with work top over and breakfast bar, wall mounted radiator, two times sash window to front, coving to ceiling, kitchen appliances including Integrated oven, hob with extractor fan over, one and a half sink with mixer tap over with splash back tiles. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, sash windows to side, coving to ceiling, three times built-in wardrobes, door to en-suite.
Modern three piece suite comprising of low level wc, hand wash basin with tap over, bath with shower attachment over, wall mounted towel rail, built-in storage cupboard.
Carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, sash windows to side, coving to ceiling, two times built-in wardrobes.
Family Shower Room
Carpeted flooring, wall mounted towel rail, three piece suite comprising of large shower cubicle, hand wash basin with tap over, low level WC, part tiled walls.
The property benefits from being set in stunning communal grounds entered via secure gates, resident parking via pretty driveway to parking area, private double garage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Temple House, Old Park Ride, Waltham Cross
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Theobalds Grove Station1.1 miles
- Turkey Street Station1.4 miles
- Waltham Cross Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Spencer James Residential is an innovative firm of property advisors, specialising in all aspects of residential lettings, sales and acquisitions within prime central London.
Operating from two central locations: our West End office covers; Central and West London, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Mayfair and Belgravia. Our City and Docklands office covers; the City, Wapping, Shad Thames, Docklands, Surrey Quays and North Greenwich.
By listening care
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10999994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer James Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.