12c Winton Street, ARDROSSAN, KA22 8JF
- Traditional First Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Ideal Bolthole Property for people commuting or living on the Isle of Arran
- Classic Vintage Features
- Tastefully Decorated
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Communal and Private Gardens To The Rear
- Secure Entry System
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with JAS Campbell & Co Ltd
Jas Campbell & Co Ltd present this spacuous traditional two bedroomed first floor flat to the market. This property which is located in a popular seaside town would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers as well as being an excellent investment property. The tastefully decorated flat boasts having classic vintage features including high ceilings, ornate cornicing and ceiling rose and would make an ideal home for clients of all ages. Ardrossan and nearby Saltcoats town offer a range of local important amenities including beaches, local shops, supermarkets including Asda which is within walking distance, restaurants, schools, train stations and bus services. There is also a regular Caledonian MacBrayne ferry service to the beautiful Isle of Arran from Ardrossan Marina.
Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Vestibule and L Shaped Hallway offering access to all apartments. Bright and spacious lounge overlooking the front of the property housing a fireplace together with ornate cornicing and ceiling rose. The Kitchen overlooks the rear garden housing wall and floor units. The Bathroom housing a three piece bathroom suite. Bedroom One is located at the rear. Bedroom Two is located at the front. The bedrooms are both double rooms and are tastefully decorated.
There is a shared garden to the rear of the property with a drying green together with a private section of garden belonging to this this flat. Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Secure Door Entry System.
Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
1.15m x 1.88m
L Shaped Hallway
1.18m x 4.64m
2.85m x 3m
3.88m x 4.17m
3.51m x 4.2m
3.05m x 4.17m
1.49m x 2.11m
12c Winton Street, ARDROSSAN, KA22 8JF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan Town Station0.3 miles
- Ardrossan South Beach Station0.4 miles
- Ardrossan Harbour Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1856 as one of the leading legal firms in the West of Scotland, we have over 160 years of experience in providing clear cut, pragmatic and expert advice to our clientele resulting in thousands of satisfied clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of specialist Legal, Financial, Personal Tax and Estate Agency services delivered with the utmost professionalism to cater for all your individual and business needs, whatever stage you are at in your life. Our aim is to provide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 434621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JAS Campbell & Co Ltd, Ardrossan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.