Broadwaters Drive, Kidderminster
- A LOVELY THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- STUNNING REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ON THE EDGE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BROADWATERS PARK
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
****THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE****NEWLY LAID DRIVEWAY****BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****VIEWING ADVISED****NEAR BROADWATERS PARK**** Comprising entrance hallway. dining lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
A lovely three bedroom mid terrace property situated on the edge of the beautiful Broadwaters park and having the most wonderful rear garden. Comprising entrance hallway. dining lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from having a newly laid driveway, gas central heating and double glazing. The rear garden is the icing on the cake! Internal viewing advised!
Newly laid tarmac driveway with soak away leading to recess porch.
Double glazed obscure door and windows to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator, wood flooring and doors to dining lounge and kitchen.
Dining Lounge 24' 6" into bay x 11' 4" into recess ( 7.47m into bay x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with window seat, storage and TV cabinet, double glazed patio doors to garden, two ceiling lights, multi fuel burner and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, loft access and doors to various rooms.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 7' max ( 3.15m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, strip light, range of wall, drawer and base units, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heated boiler, space for fridge freezer and wood flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 8' 9" front of wardrobes ( 3.38m max x 2.67m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes and gas central heated boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 6" ( 3.48m max x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear, spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, built-in cupboard and heated towel rail.
Tiered garden with fenced borders, patio, lawn, flower beds, vegetable patch, two outside taps, outside lighting, outside power points, brick built barbecue, log store, two sheds with power and lighting and gate to shared entry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Broadwaters Drive, Kidderminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidderminster Station1.1 miles
- Blakedown Station2.5 miles
- Hagley Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kidderminster Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Kidderminster
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS111652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.