Wansford Mews, Wansford, Peterborough
- Lovley tucked away location in Wansford
- Landscaped rear garden
- Two bedroom end of terrace
- Driveway for two and a single garage
- Potential for further development (subject to planning)
- Modern design throughout
- Two bathrooms and a cloakroom
- EPC rating - B
The property is arranged over two floors, entering via the spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring, downstairs cloakroom and stairs leading to the first floor. To one side of the property is the modern kitchen diner and utility room, featuring an array of units, integrated appliances and space for a dining table and chairs. Completing downstairs is the large living room tastefully decorated and features lovey bi folding doors which open out to the patio. To the first floor, the landing connects two well balanced double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a family sized three piece bathroom. The master bedroom enjoys its own three piece en suite.
Outside to the front is a well maintained front garden and a driveway offering off road parking for two vehicles. The single garage has its own electrics and an electric door. Gated access to the side of the garage leads into the enclosed and private rear garden which is split between a patio seating area and a raised lawn with borders.
Entrance Hall - 5.84m x 1.83m (19'2 x 6) -
Cloakroom - 1.65m x 1.09m (5'5 x 3'7) -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.00m x 2.90m (16'5 x 9'6) -
Utility Room - 1.73m x 1.65m (5'8 x 5'5) -
Living Room - 4.85m x 3.81m (15'11 x 12'6) -
Landing - 4.83m x 3.05m narrowing 1.83m (15'10 x 10 narrowin -
Bedroom One - 4.85m x 3.81m (15'11 x 12'6) -
Ensuite - 2.11m x 1.68m (6'11 x 5'6) -
Bedroom Two - 4.37m x 3.05m (14'4 x 10) -
Bathroom - 2.67m x 1.70m (8'9 x 5'7) -
Garage - 4.85m x 2.51m (15'11 x 8'3) -
Agent Note - The solar panels are owned so you enjoy the free electricity and the tariff
BrochuresBrochureWansford Mews, Wansford, PeterboroughKey Facts for Buyers
Wansford Mews, Wansford, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30711423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.