Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1NP
- Attractive mews style house
- Situated in the very heart of fashionable Long Street
- Sitting room
- Galleried study/occasional bedroom two
- Share of courtyard and parking space
- No forward chain
- A stones throw from the historic town centre in fashionable Long Street
- A rare opportunity
Considered perfect as a Pied a Terre, lock up and leave or a first-time purchase. The accommodation briefly comprises; sitting room, fitted kitchen overlooking St Johns churchyard at the rear, bedroom, bathroom and an interesting and useful galleried study/occasional bedroom area.
The cottage is approached via an archway and entrance gates that lead to the shared courtyard with space to park one car and for pots and flower tubs etc Warmed by electric night storage heating and offered with no forward chain.
Devizes is a historic town with a lively weekly market. There is an excellent range of facilities, and the town provides easy access further afield, including local bus services to Swindon, Salisbury and Georgian Bath. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1NP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Hunter French was founded in 2005, with a real passion for people and property. We have been serving prime location villages across Somerset and Wiltshire for over a decade with offices strategically situated in Bath, Corsham, Devizes and Frome.
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the spec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZLST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.