Western Place, Vincents Walk, Dorking
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedroom house.
- Lounge with real working fire.
- Large fitted kitchen/ dining area with appliances.
- Patio doors onto a modern decking rear private garden.
- Large modern bathroom.
- Loft space available
- Country style front garden
- Gas central heating
- AVAILABLE MID JULY
Entrance hall 11'1x 5' Large contemporary front door with feature glass to allow natural light into this sunny 1800's cottage. Fresh and bright neutrally decorated hallway with complimentary quality carpets through to the lounge:
Lounge 9'7 x 10'11 Beautiful bright and sunny lounge situated at the front of the house, large double glazed sash window overlooking the country style front garden, real working fire place with natural brick hearth surround and neutral mantlepiece, carpeted lounge, radiator, alcoves for storing wood, and extra shelves for storage, central light and wall lights for setting the required atmosphere.
Kitchen/Dining area 15'1x 10'4 Large traditional cottage style kitchen with well designed matching eye and base units, integrated dishwasher and fridge, gas hob with electric oven and separate grill, bosch washing machine, and freezer subtly positioned in the large under stairs cupboard. The kitchen offers space to have a large dining table for either entertaining or family time together, it also offers a large patio sliding door leading onto the modern, low maintenance garden most fitted with decking and extremely private.
Master Bedroom 9'9 x 9'3 Sunny master bedroom situated at the front of the house, large double bedroom with built in storage cupboard, neutrally decorated with neutral carpets.
Second Bedroom 9'8 x 9'3 Double bedroom with sash window overlooking the private rear garden. Built in storage cupboards, neutrally decorated with complimentary carpets, side lights and a central light.
Bathroom 5'2 x 5'5 Beautiful modern bathroom with contemporary tiles and power shower above 'P' shaped bath with glass shower screen, large white hand basin and white toilet, large double glazed window with a blind.
Back Garden Secluded, private back garden fitted with decking for low maintenance, conifers planted to provide privacy, outdoor storage space available, secure rear gate allowing access to the car park. Permits available at the tenants expense from Dorking Council.
BrochuresS1 - 4-Page Portr...
Western Place, Vincents Walk, Dorking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorking West Station0.4 miles
- Dorking (Deepdene) Station0.8 miles
- Dorking Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Robbie Withers and Julie Smith have worked together for a number of years in a local estate agents, with a successful tried and tested system of hard work and excellent customer care. We have both lived and worked in the area gaining great local knowledge of Byfleet village and surrounding areas.
Our promise is to deliver an unprecedented level of customer service which includes a high standard of efficiency, excellent customer communication and our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102634000398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wingate and Withers Limited, Byfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.