High Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Price Range £350,000 to £365,000
- Upper ground floor Victorian one bedroom conversion
- Stunning bay fronted reception room with fireplace
- Great size bedroom with fitted storage
- High ceilings, picture rails, ceiling roses
- Offered with no onward chain
- Contemporary shower room
- Decked terrace off the kitchen
- Excellent location for Queens Road & Epping Forest
- EPC rating D63
This apartment is ideally positioned for Queens Road, with its range of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, along with a Waitrose Supermarket. The Central Line Station is a walk away, with direct links to the City, West End, Westfield and Canary Wharf, whilst for road users the M25, M11 and routes into London are close by. The area is well served for leisure pursuits, surrounded by Epping Forest and with a good selection of tennis, cricket and golf clubs, with a David Leisure Centre close by.
This upper ground floor apartment has its only entrance from the communal lobby, opening into a spacious hall with wooden flooring, column radiator, high ceiling and a handy understairs cupboard. The principal reception room is a stunning space, amply proportioned with room to both entertain and relax. There is an open fireplace with limestone fire surround, traditional sash bay window, ornate coving and ceiling rose. The bedroom, to the rear aspect, is a superb size, measuring some 17ft x 13 with plenty of built in storage and a window seat overlooking the gardens. Off the hall is a stylish modern shower room with underfloor heating and a white suite. The kitchen is to the rear of the property with base and wall mounted units with stainless steel work surfaces and space for appliances. The real bonus is the door from the kitchen which opens onto a raised deck - perfect for a morning coffee or your favoured evening tipple!
To the front of the property is a large area of off street parking for residents. As mentioned, to the rear of the property, off the kitchen, is a raised deck, with space for a table.
High Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roding Valley Station0.7 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.8 miles
- Woodford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.