High Street, Cullompton
- Versatile Accommodation
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Modernised Throughout
- Outside Store
- Separate Study
Call us today to view this terraced house located in the town centre of Cullompton. Recently modernised accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, attic room, two reception rooms, utility room, reception study, courtyard & outside store. Viewing is highly recommended.
On entering the property you are welcomed in to the entrance hall with a door to your right leading immediately into the reception study. The dining room is a good size and enjoys a focal feature fireplace. Completing the ground floor is the utility room and a WC.
On the first floor you will find the kitchen, which has modern fitted units and leads through to the lounge. The lounge has lovely features including an internal stained window and a feature fireplace. Any prospective buyer could potentially swap the dining room with the lounge to create a more sociable space of a kitchen diner. Completing the first floor is the modern shower room.
On the second floor you will find the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and the second bedroom which is also a good sized double bedroom. From the master bedroom there is a door which opens to stairs leading to the attic room. This room is used by the current owner as a third double bedroom.
Externally the property has a quaint courtyard. There is also an outside store room that has power, light & plumbing.
The property is 106 square metres.
WC, and wash hand basin.
Study 5' 5" x 6' 10" ( 1.65m x 2.08m )
Single glazed bay window to front, internal window, power and light.
Dining Room 15' 1" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.60m Max x 2.79m Max )
Utility Room 7' 6" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 2.29m Max x 2.24m Max )
Door to garden, worktops and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 11' 4" Max x 12' 1" ( 3.45m Max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, internal stained window, and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 2.49m Max x 3.00m Max )
Two internal windows, a range of wall and base units, gas hob and electric cooker. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for fridge freezer, gas central heating boiler and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with shower, and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 5" Max x 12' 5" ( 3.48m Max x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, and door to stairs leading to attic space.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" Max x 11' 3" ( 3.53m Max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 4.34m Max x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed velux window, storage in eaves.
Fully enclosed courtyard garden with artificial grass.
Power, light and plumbing.
Council Tax Band B
Monday - Friday 9am- 6pm
Saturday- 9am- 4pm
Sundays - Closed
Cullompton is the perfect location for commuting, being within quick access to Junction 28 of the M5 and Tiverton Parkway is close by. Cullompton has a good range of shops, including Tesco, Aldi, Costa and Home Bargains supermarkets. There is also a library, community centre and doctor's surgery and veterinary practice.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Cullompton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tiverton Parkway Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Tiverton Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Tiverton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT104203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.