Chapel Lane, Forest Row
- PERIOD DETACHED HOUSE
- IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENT
- CLASSIC EDWARDIAN STYLE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LANE
- BETWEEN VILLAGE CENTRE & GOLF COURSE
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- 4 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- 3 RECEPTIONS, CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN, BASEMENT, LOFT ROOM
- LARGE WEST GARDEN, WORKSHOP/STUDIO
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsReferral Fees
Chapel Lane, Forest Row
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station3.4 miles
- Dormans Station4.7 miles
- Cowden Station5.3 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10945840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Forest Row. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.