Northbrook Road, Ilford, IG1
- Highly energy efficient, architect designed, PassiveHaus certified, house. Last Passive House available.
- MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery) system
- Triple glazed throughout, giving significant acoustic insulation
- Off-street parking for 2 cars, Electric car charging point
- TV, phone and internet connections to each room
- 5 minutes' walk to Ilford Main Line station
- Park School for Girls, Cranbrook Secondary and Ursuline Prep School and Academy close by
- Passivhaustrust.org.uk, passivehouse-international.org, peterwarm.co.uk
Valentines Park, Ilford Golf Club, Westfield's Stratford City Shopping Centre, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Stratford are all close by, as well as numerous bus links around the local area. The motorist will find direct links via A406 to M11 and M25
BrochuresProperty detailsSuper sized images
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Northbrook Road, Ilford, IG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.3 miles
- Manor Park Station1.0 miles
- Gants Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Foxtons is proud to be London's leading estate agency, with sales, lettings, property management and support specialists working across more than 50 interconnected offices.
Our business is built to serve customers better, with the scale required to reach more people, fuelled by the commitment and expertise of our teams, supported by best-in-class technology. These strengths allow us to consistently deliver the great results our customers expect.
We know th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1174907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.