Kenilworth Drive, BB18
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUPERB FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- THREE BEDROOMS (TWO DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE)
- LOVELY MAJORITY TILED BATHROOM (CORNER BATH AND OVER BATH SHOWER)
- OFF ROAD PARKING (NEW DRIVE 2018)
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN/PATIO AND PEBBLED AREA
- ROOF OVERHAULED AND INSULATED 2018
Access is by a uPVC door
LOUNGE 21'2" (including the staircase" x 10'10" a comfortable and spacious lounge with a feature fireplace having an arched inset and a living flame, coal effect fire set to the grate plus a black granite hearth. Laminate flooring, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window. Spindled staircase to the first floor.
DINING KITCHEN 21'2" x 11'0" a superb, fitted kitchen finished in "Ivory" with contrasting black door furniture. Black marble effect work surfaces, incorporating a bowl and a ¼ stainless steel sink unit along with black tiled splash areas, Kenwood range cooker (included) plumbing for a washing machine and plumbing for a dishwasher plus space for a tall fridge/freezer and wall mounting for a t.v. Breakfast peninsular giving seating for 4 along with space for a dining table and chairs. uPVC framed double glazed French doors (with an external canopy) leading to the garden.
FIRST FLOOR Landing with spindled balustrade. Access to the loft space.
BEDROOM 1 16'7" x 10'6" a spacious double bedroom to the front elevation having a recess suitable for computer etc. Built in storage cupboard, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 16'1" (max) 13'6" (min) x 8'6" a second double bedroom to the rear elevation with amazing views over the fields and towards the moors. Radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 9'2" x 7'6" to the front elevation with built in storage over the stairs which provides shelf space and having space for children's clothing. Laminate flooring, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BATHROOM An attractive tiled bathroom with a three-piece suite in white having a corner bath with an electric shower over and a folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low suite w.c. Tiled floor to co-ordinate with the walls, circular chrome towel rail/radiator, ceiling extractor and a uPVC framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Off road parking to the front of the property plus a private and fenced rear garden with a flagged patio and a pebbled area.
COUNCIL TAX Band A
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information, and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kenilworth Drive, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station3.9 miles
- Gargrave Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.