Leavesden Road, Watford
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Family Home
- Bright And Spacious Lounge And Dining Room
- Well Maintained Private Rear Garden
- Storage Space
- 0.6 Miles To Watford Junction
- Large Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Popular Location
This spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property is located on Leavesden Road close to all local shops, schools and amenities.
Here at Brown and Merry we would like to welcome to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace family home located on Leavesden Road. The property is bright and spacious throughout and provides ample living accommodation. Upon entrance you will find a lovely open plan lounge / dining room that features a stunning bay window, a large kitchen and a utility room that provides access to the well maintained private rear garden. Upstairs there is three good sized bedrooms and two of the bedrooms provide built in wardrobes. There is also a modern family sized bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, a car port / drive at the rear and resident permit parking, south facing rear garden, loft access and storage space inside and out. This delightful home is located only 0.6 miles away from Watford Junction, ideal for commuters. Local shops, schools and amenities are all close by. Major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 are all within easy access from the property.
Lounge 13' 3" into bay x 10' 4" ( 4.04m into bay x 3.15m )
bay window, fire place
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
door to kitchen
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 14' to max x 11' 5" ( 4.27m to max x 3.48m )
fitted wardrobes, two windows
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 10" to max ( 3.48m x 2.69m to max )
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 5' 8" x 5' 4" ( 1.73m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Leavesden Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.6 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.6 miles
- Watford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.