Primrose Glen, Hornchurch, RM11
• THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
• IN NEED OF SOME GROUND FLOOR REFURBISHMENT
• 18' KITCHEN/DINER
• 16' LIVING ROOM
• FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
• DETACHED GARAGE AT REAR
• 78' REAR GARDEN
• OFF STREET PARKING
• CLOSE TO ARDLEIGH GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL, BOASTING OUTSTANDING OFSTED RATING
• SITUATED 0.9 MILES TO HAROLD WOOD STATION & 1.2 MILES TO GIDEA PARK STATION, WITH IMPENDING CROSSRAIL LINKS
Entrance Door to Entrance Porch
6'2 x 1'8. Obscure double glazed windows to front, laminate flooring, smooth ceiling, door to:
11'7 x 5'3. Obscure double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with two under stairs storage cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring, smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
16'6 x 10'6. Double glazed window to front, radiator, open fireplace, laminate flooring, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
18'5 x 16'1. Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear leading to rear garden, range of base level units and drawers with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space for domestic appliances, range of matching eye level cupboards, wall mounted Worcester boiler, radiator.
First Floor Landing
7'1 x 5'3. Smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
12'5 x 9'9. Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
10'6 x 10'5. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
7'5 x 5'8. Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
6'1 x 5'2. Obscure double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
78' x 18'. Commencing paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, mature shrub borders, access to garage.
Accessed via the rear. Up and over door, power.
Front of Property
Crazy paved providing off street parking, flowerbed borders.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our North Street office via Butts Green Road, at the roundabout take the second exit into Ardleigh Green Road, right into Cecil Avenue, right into Birch Crescent, then left into Primrose Glen where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Primrose Glen, Hornchurch, RM11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harold Wood Station0.7 miles
- Gidea Park Station0.9 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our Hornchurch Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Hornchurch, being located just off of the High Street, in North Street. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Matthew Butler MNAEA who, between them, have in excess of 53 years in the industry and a wealth of local knowledge, together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Our highly trained property consultants offer a wealth of experience which we combine with an enthusiastic a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR200550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.