Highlands Boulevard, Leigh-on-Sea
- HIGHLANDS ESTATE
- WEST LEIGH SCHOOLS CATCHMENT
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DELIGHTFUL WEST BACKING GARDEN
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR BELFAIRS PARK & WOODS
Outside is a delightful west backing garden with an immediate patio area and the rest mainly laid to lawn you will also find a convenient detached garage which is accessed by the side way with convenient iron gates. The garden is accessed via the kitchen door or the patio doors from the lounge. To the front is a mature garden with parking for one to two cars. The house sits within the West Leigh Schools catchment area and is ideally located for access to Belfairs Park and woods.
The property is in need for some modernisation, however it would make an ideal family home for the right buyer. Offered with no onward chain we would strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
HALL 10' x 7' (3.05m x 2.13m)
DINING ROOM 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m)
LOUNGE 14' 1" x 11' (4.29m x 3.35m)
KITCHEN 11' x 10' 10" (3.35m x 3.3m)
UPSTAIRS LANDING 12' x 3' (3.66m x 0.91m)
BEDROOM ONE 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 1" x 10' 1" (4.29m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 10" x 6' (3.3m x 1.83m)
BATHROOM 7' x 5' (2.13m x 1.52m)
SEPARATE W.C. 5' 1" x 2' (1.55m x 0.61m)
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Highlands Boulevard, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.1 miles
- Chalkwell Station2.2 miles
- Rayleigh Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353015865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.