Pontefract Road, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- SPACIOUS TERRACE HOUSE
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STYLISH KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL FIRST HOME
- LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- EPC RATING D
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this impressive two double bedroom terrace which has been renovated to a very high standard. The property has a newly fitted kitchen, a newly installed bathroom, newly laid carpets and has been re-decorated throughout. Having the added benefit of being sold with no vendor chain, this property would make a great first step onto the housing ladder. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance into lounge, inner hall, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has garden areas to both the front and rear aspects. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3") Access via a uPVC double glazed door, having a uPVC double glazed window.
Stairs to the first floor landing.
4.25m x 3.68m (13' 11" x 12' 1") A spacious dining room / sitting room having an open plan access into the kitchen. The room has a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and access down to a cellar.
3.69m x 2.39m (12' 1" x 7' 10") A stylish newly installed kitchen having a wide range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Appliances comprise of an electric oven and hob with an extractor fan over, plus a sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap. The kitchen has space and plumbing for a washing machine, a uPVC double glazed window, a uPVC double glazed external door leading into the garden, whilst there is also ceiling spotlighting.
4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
3.70m x 3.03m (12' 2" x 9' 11") A double bedroom with a rear facing uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
2.70m x 2.41m (8' 10" x 7' 11") A newly installed bathroom having a modern white suite. The suite comprises of a panelled bath with a mixer tap attachment, a hand wash basin with pedestal, plus a WC. The bathroom has an obscured uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
The property has a forecourt garden with a walled boundary and a gated entrance. The rear garden area is low maintenance with a pebbled section and is enclosed with no right of way for any neighbouring properties.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Are you looking to sell or rent out your property? Or are you interested to discover the current value of your home?
Roebucks would be pleased to provide a free, no obligation sales or lettings valuation and marketing advice. To book an appointment contact our office by phone or email.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pontefract Road, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station3.3 miles
- Fitzwilliam Station3.9 miles
- Wombwell Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20594530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.