Preston Old Road, Blackburn, BB2
- *VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE*
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE DETACHED HOME
- REARD TO MOVE INTO
- WELL MAINTAINED
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
Constructed over 100 years ago, this large detached home is packed full of history, and presents a rare opportunity for a family to become the next chapter. Boasting four reception rooms, four good sized bedrooms and ample additional living accommodation, early expressions of interest come highly recommended. Externally, there are well established gardens, which have been nurtured by a professional gardener for years. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends – please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Mortimers are delighted to introduce the large family home to the market for sale.
This four bedroom detached property offers an excellent opportunity and will surely become a 'forever home' for growing family.
Internal inspection is a must in order to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
The ready to move into accommodation briefly comprises; large welcoming hallway with access to the living room, dining room and sitting room. Off the dining room there is the good sized kitchen/ diner, utility room and downstairs WC to the ground floor.
Whilst to the first floor, there are four good sized bedrooms, one with an en-suite, a separate family bathroom and ample storage throughout.
Externally, there are well established gardens, which have been nurtured by a professional gardens for years. In addition, there is a useful summer house to the rear.
The property is found on Preston Old Road, over-looking Cherry Tree Cricket Club.
All mains services are available
4.23m x 3.5m
4.9m x 3.6m
3.1m x 1.4m
5.79m x 3.7m
6.1m x 4.41m
4.3m x 3.6m
3.6m x 3.6m
4.21m x 3.2m
2.5m x 2.42m
Preston Old Road, Blackburn, BB2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cherry Tree Station0.3 miles
- Pleasington Station0.8 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Mortimers have been selling property successfully for over eighty years and are recognised as one of the most highly respected estate agencies in the East Lancashire area. With our network of five offices we have an enviable market share and are proud to offer everything from modest first time buyer homes, to the most prestigious residencies in the area.
We take the very best qualities from our traditional estate agency background and exceptional service values and combine them with a m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA210135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.