Suttons Lane, Hornchurch, RM12 6RS
- Fantastic location right at the heart of Hornchurch
- Two bedroom apartments
- Entertain or unwind in versatile open plan living area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated Zanussi oven, hob, extractor, fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Laminate flooring in living areas, carpet to bedrooms
- Private terrace or balcony
- Allocated parking space
- Video/telephone secure entry system
- Available with shared ownership
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Contemporary two bedroom apartment in the heart of Hornchurch, perfect for first time buyers and couples.
As you enter from the main door you are greeted by a utility cupboard and cloakroom which is big enough to be transformed into a home office. To your left, each double bedroom offers plenty of space for furniture, so you can really bring your personality to life, and large floor to ceiling windows letting in floods of light.
Opposite, you have a reasonable sized family bathroom with medicine cupboard and as you venture down to the open plan living area, where your guest can be entertained and take in the view from your private balcony or terrace. Cook up a storm in the contemporary kitchen - with integrated appliances and a sleek modern finish, it's everything you need and more.
The full market value of this home is £425,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £106,250 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you're buying with a mortgage you may only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £5,313. You can buy between a 25% and 75% share of a home, what you purchase is subject to your own personal circumstances and affordability.
Monthly costs for plot 36, St Georges Park
If you are buying 25% of this home with a mortgage and have a deposit of 5%, the monthly cost of this home is only £1398.76, which includes £730.47 for rent, £282.29 for service charge and £386 mortgage repayments. The monthly cost of this home will depend on your deposit and the share you buy as well as your personal financial circumstances. Give us a call to find out more.
Bedroom 1 - 3.83m x 4.01m
Bedroom 2 - 3.17m x 4.01m
Living room - 4.53m x 4.01m
Kitchen/Dining room - 3.24m x 3.86m
Bathroom - 2.62m x 2.23m
Total floor area - 87.70m²
Measurements and layouts are indicative only and vary according to plot.
- Contemporary Manhattan kitchen with dust grey coloured wall units and white laminate worktops
- Stainless steel Zanussi integrated single oven with four ring electric hob and chimney extractor hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Luxury Roca "Laura" range white bathroom suite withcontemporary chrome plated brassware
- Ceramic white wall and floor tiles in bathrooms
- Creo virgina oak brown laminate flooring in living room and hallway
- Homerton grey carpet to bedrooms
- Wall mounted video/telephone door entry handset in hallway
St George's Park occupies a fantastic location right at the heart of Hornchurch, yet
surrounded by beautiful open space. All the amenities of the town centre are less than 25 minutes walk from your door, including shopping, schools, bars, and restaurants.
Commuting? Just a 10 minute walk takes you to Hornchurch Station, with links to London in under 45 minutes, and you're just under a 15 minutes drive away from the A14, A12 and M25.
We understand how important your children's education is. St George's is close to a selection of Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' and 'Good' primary and secondary schools. so you can be sure they'll be well taken care of.
About shared ownership
About shared ownership Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
The share you buy is dependent on your financial and personal circumstances. It can be from a minimum of 25% to a maximum of 75% share of the full market value of the property. You may be able to buy further shares at a later stage, and in most cases you will be able to buy up to 100% of the shares in your home and own it outright. However, in some cases there may be restrictions on when you can buy a further share or on the maximum total share you can own.
Further information can be found in our shared ownership Buyer's Guide.
Requirements for shared ownership
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
- Have a household income of under £80,000 (£90,000 in London)
- Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
- Can afford the minimum deposit
- Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
*This is based on the purchase of an initial 25% share (£106,250) of a 2 bedroom apartment valued at £425,000 with a 5% mortgage deposit (£5,313). A monthly service charge may also apply.
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and may feature previous developments.
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Shared Ownership
- Convenient travelling distance of the M25, A12 and A13
- Clean, contemporary, high-spec interiors, with private balconies
Suttons Lane, Hornchurch, RM12 6RS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornchurch Station0.1 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.8 miles
- Elm Park Station1.0 miles
About the development
St George's Park
- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment
- Comes with allocated parking
- Fitted modern kitchen and appliances included
- New homes
- Available with shared ownership
Make yourself at home with Persona Homes. We are creating a new generation of homeowners who thought getting on the property ladder was an impossible dream.
Everyone is unique, including us. We focus on the little things that make a big difference. From our dedicated hosts, to our range of ownership options, everything we do has you in mind. Some people say 'home is where the heart is' and we think it's true. That's why we put so much of our heart into making yours a home you'll love.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Stgeorges_plot36_25s_Jun21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.