Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, HP9
- Terraced period cottage
- Peaceful no through road
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Garden, garage and off street parking
- Easy access to local amenities
- Butlers Court School catchment
- No onward chain
- EPC E
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Winkworth
The property is approached via a gated front garden with pond and planting. Inside, are two reception rooms, filled with light thanks to their dual aspect. To the rear, a kitchen has been fitted with wall and base units along with space for appliances and additional cupboard storage. Also on ground floor level is a shower room.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms each with built-in cupboards. The family bathroom comprises a bath, wash hand basin and WC.
The rear lawned garden has been mainly laid to lawn with numerous shrubs and bushes providing both colour and a degree of privacy. A paved patio provides the ideal outdoor entertaining area while a path leads through the garden to a single garage and off-street parking.
Meadow Cottages is a peaceful no through street off Aylesbury End just moments from the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town and its wide range of pubs, restaurants and other local amenities.
Beaconsfield train station is located in Beaconsfield New Town which takes you directly into London (Marylebone) from just 22 minutes. The M40 meanwhile is within striking distance at approximately 1 mile away providing fast access to the M25, London and Oxford.
The area is well served with excellent schools including Butlers Court School, Beaconsfield School and Beaconsfield High School within easy walking distance. Buckinghamshire retains the selective grammar school system with schools in Beaconsfield and nearby High Wycombe both highly regarded.
Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, HP9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.6 miles
- Seer Green Station1.4 miles
- Bourne End Station3.6 miles
About the agent
With beautiful countryside on the doorstep and the bustling capital just a short train ride away, Beaconsfield truly has something to offer for everyone. And that is why we've opened our office here. From the heart of the old town, our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you find exactly what you're looking for, whether you're buying, selling or renting, so pop in and say hello and chat to us about your property needs.A networked team
Winkworth Beaconsfield is supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA210011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.