- Attractive Modern Character Home
- Four Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- High Specification Throughout
- Radio / TV / Satellite/ Network Points To All Rooms
- Parking For Several Vehicles
- Heathrow Airport - 15 Minutes Drive
- Virginia Water Station - Waterloo 44 Minutes
The property provides superb living & entertaining space including a fantastic full width open-plan kitchen/dining/family room incorporating stylish high quality kitchen units, quartz worktops & Siemens integrated appliances which is undoubtedly the focal point of the house. Two sets of wide bi-fold doors also enable this stunning room to be entirely open to the attractive rear garden & terrace which benefit from a southerly aspect - ideal for spending time with friends & family.
In addition, on the ground floor there is a utility room, guest cloakroom, sizeable study and separately a double aspect living room with a modern woodburner stove. The first floor has four double bedrooms & two bathrooms (one en-suite) finished to an impressive standard.
Outside, of particular note are the two driveways, one on either side of the property, offering excellent provision for the parking of several vehicles together with a detached garage.
In our opinion this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Thorpe is a quintessential English village in Surrey situated between Egham and Chertsey. Surrounded by fields, lakes and woodland on all sides the centre of the village is a conservation area and has several historic listed buildings.
The village offers a nice country pub, a school and a post office/convenience store whilst TASIS is also within walking distance. There is a water sports centre and one of its five lakes can be accessed from a landing stage directly from the village centre.
This highly desirable village offers the best of both worlds, a rural idyll but within minutes of the capital. Road communications are excellent with Junctions 11 & 13 of the M25 only a few minutes drive away. The village of Virginia Water and Chertsey town are nearby and offer a good selection of schools, shops and recreational facilities including the famous Virginia Water Lake & Savill Garden on the edge of Windsor Great Park.
The mainline station at Virginia Water, only five minutes by car, offers regular trains to London Waterloo taking approximately 45 minutes.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Virginia Water Station1.1 miles
- Egham Station1.7 miles
- Chertsey Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Buckinghams was established on the principles of providing our clients with a professional, bespoke and fresh approach to estate agency.
Open since 1991, our offices are conveniently situated within the main Tudor style shopping parade in the centre of Virginia Water village. We have excellent parking immediately in front of the office and the mainline railway station on the Reading to London Waterloo line is only 300 metres away.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2604378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckinghams, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.