Alnwick Road, Sheffield
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Two Double
- Bathroom With Fitted Three-Piece Suite Including A Freestanding Bath
- Superb Enclosed Rear Garden With Large Shed
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating: TBC, Tenure: Leasehold (800 Years Remaining)
- Well maintained by the current owner, the property offers ample open plan living & dining space, with a fully fitted kitchen/diner.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, and a three-piece family bathroom, including a floating toilet, freestanding bath and underfloor heating on the first floor.
- To the rear is a stunning low maintenance garden with lawn and decking, including a large shed with power and lighting, perfect for adults to entertain and children to play.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools close by for all ages.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- Situated on a good sized plot, this property will be perfect for first time buyers, young families or investors alike.
- Deceptively spacious, with versatile, flexible accommodation set across two levels.
- With no onward chain, the property benefits from a driveway to the front allowing for off road parking, with additional parking to the rear.
- Ideally located for local shops/amenities, with great transport links including local bus service and the tram network.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is beautifully decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
- Your tenants would love the location being close to Hollins End Park, Jaunty Park and Shire Brook Valley Nature Reserve.
- We think the property could rent for £650 pcm (4.88% yield).
BrochuresREDBRIK 5 Page Br...Photoplan
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Alnwick Road, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hollinsend Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Manor Top/Elm Tree Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Gleadless Townend Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795026764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.