Garland Road, East Grinstead, RH19
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Balconies on most upper floor apartments Two balconies on some two bedroom apartments
- On-site Lodge Manager Camera entry system 24 hour Careline support system
- Intruder alarm system Energy efficient and economical heating
- Lift to all floors Constructed to NHBC standards
Standard features: All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms. Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
Our standards: The master bedrooms have fitted mirror-front wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered. The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of Churchill Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Carefully considered design: Churchill developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement. We always make sure our developments are well located for local shops and transport links. We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn't a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Garland Road, East Grinstead, RH19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.2 miles
- Dormans Station2.0 miles
- Lingfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20550097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.