Woodend Steading, Kilsyth G65
- CHARMING FAMILY SIZED TERRACED VILLA SET WITHIN AN IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE SETTING
- VESTIBULE THROUGH TO WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- FORMAL LOUNGE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM WITH DOORS TO REAR
- CONTEMPORARY STYLED SHOWER ROOM, UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ONE DOWNSTAIRS), MASTER WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE FACILITIES
- EASILY MAINTAINED GARDEN TO THE FRONT, PARKING
- COMMUNAL REAR COURTYARD
- EPC C
- HOME REPORT £420,000
This home has been finished to the highest of standards throughout and has been designed with family living in mind. Each area of the property flows beautifully into the next with an abundance of natural light and generous dimensions throughout.
On the ground floor , the accommodation consists of :- vestibule through to the welcoming bright spacious hallway, Formal Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining / Family Room (approx 42ft) with doors to rear, Stylish Contemporary Shower Room and UtiityRoom. The Lower level is completed by a generous sized Bedroom.(Bed4)
Upstairs there are a further three double bedrooms, Master with Dressing Room and luxurious En Suite facilities. There is a Modern Four piece bathroom suite completing the accommodation.
Externally there is low maintenance garden grounds to the front and a communal rear courtyard. Parking
4 Woodend Steading represents a very desirable property in a much sought after location that rarely comes on the market. Viewing is imperative to appreciate the specification on offer.
Woodend Steading, Kilsyth G65
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croy Station1.5 miles
- Cumbernauld Station3.1 miles
- Greenfaulds Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K080621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.