Britten Close, Aldeburgh
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One bedroom fully furnished apartment
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- Close to shops and beach
- Includes fast speed broadband / wi-fi
- Super king bed
- Shower room
- linen and towels are provided PLUS cleaning service
- Tv with free view
BrochuresS4 - A4 Window Ca...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Britten Close, Aldeburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saxmundham Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd is a vibrant, independent family owned business, which was opened in April 2011 by Linda & Oliver Druce. Linda originally started another estate agents in Leiston in 2004 and was joined by her son Oliver in 2007 who subsequently opened an estate agents in Saxmundham. They have nearly 30 years of property experience between them, in both Suffolk and in Canada.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102672000251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd, Leiston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.