Gordon Place, Southend-On-Sea
- LOUNGE 13'6 X 12'
- FRENCH DOORS OPENING ONTO COMMUNAL GARDENS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LIFT SERVICES TO ALL FLOORS
- MANY COMMUNAL FACILITIES
- PRIVATE PARKING
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- OVER 60'S ONLY
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
Entrance to the property via entry phone system. Stairs and lift services to all floors. Corridor leading to own personal front door into:-
Textured and coved ceiling. Electric radiator. Storage cupboard with meters and water tank. Doors to accommodation.
13' 6'' x 12' 0'' (4.11m x 3.65m)
Textured and coved ceiling. Double glazed patio doors to garden. Newly installed electric heater. Open plan to:-
8' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.44m x 1.83m)
Smooth ceiling. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap to work surface. Work surface to three walls with matching units below. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge-freezer. Space for washing machine.
10' 10'' x 8' 3'' (3.30m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet.
Textured ceiling. Glazed shower cubicle with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Extractor fan.
Communal lounge. Games room. Hairdressing salon. Laundry room. House Manager. Guest suite available by booking in advance. Communal garden area with use for all residents.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Gordon Place, Southend-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Central Station0.1 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Westcliff Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Hopson Property Services is an established professional firm of estate agents with a proven track record in residential sales, property management and independent mortgage advice. One of the few estate agents situated in the heart of Southend's town centre, our busy office is open 7 days a week and we have an extensive mailing list of in excess of 2000 fully vetted purchasers seeking property throughout the Southend borough.
With over 100 years combined experience in property matters,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11002005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hopson Property Services, Southend On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.