Hillbrook Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- First Floor Leasehold Apartment
- Re-Fitted Kitchen Equipped With Cookware & Appliances
- Two Bedrooms, Master With Fitted Robes
- Upgraded Three Piece Bathroom
- 24FT Open Plan Lounge / Diner / Kitchen - Juliet Balcony
- Communal Gardens, Designated & Visitor Parking
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- Lease Length, Service Charge & Ground Rent Details Are Highlighted Within The Property Particulars
Entry to the apartment is via a secure communal access, with each apartment benefitting from an individual intercom system. The apartment halls and stairways are well maintained, decorated in neutral tones and benefit from newly laid floor coverings. The apartment comprises of: apartment inner hallway which features the intercom system and LED spotlights, two bedrooms - the master, which is a double room with the added benefit of fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom can easily house a single bedroom / furniture, however is often used as a home office, baby nursery or dressing room, the latter being the case with this particular apartment. The bathroom has been re-fitted with a stylish, two-tone tiled suite, complete with white sanitary-ware and features a mains 'rainfall' shower and screen over the bathtub. Completing the accommodation is an open plan lounge / diner / kitchen that spans 24ft in length and features a Juliet balcony and a re-fitted kitchen suite. The kitchen includes high gloss base / wall units with soft close doors, integrated cookware - wipe clean electric hob, Neff oven and a microwave, along with integrated appliances - slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The Apartment is warmed via a gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing throughout. Externally there is a designated parking bay along with sufficient allocated parking for visitors, communal gardens and a bin store. Being located within Broom Hill, you are within walking distance of great schools, public houses and shopping parades (Sandgate And Myton Park)
The tenure of the Apartment is Leasehold, on a term of 125 years from January 2007. The buyer must take into consideration that in addition to utility rates, there is a monthly service charge (£80.00 approx) and an annual Ground Rent (£480.00).
Hillbrook Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eaglescliffe Station1.3 miles
- Allens West Station1.8 miles
- Yarm Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Located at Sandgate Park, Ingleby Barwick, with further offices strategically placed in Yarm, Norton and Stokesley, our vision is to 'build trust through quality'.
At Roseberry Newhouse we understand moving home is one of the most important decisions you can make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment.
We take the instruction to sell your home as a priviledge, an honour and as a very serious committment to you. Th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.