22, Old Malvern Road, Powick, WR2 4RJ
- Village location
- Low-maintenance garden
- Ample parking
- Upstairs living room
- Fitted kitchen diner
- Family room
- Master suite with dressing area
- Generous family bathroom
This updated family home offers exceptionally versatile accommodation throughout.
The property is approached via double gates to a block paved parking area for numerous vehicles with a landscaped lawned and patio area with secure gated access to side.
A canopy porch welcomes you in to the main entrance hall which has attractive tiling to the floor and leads to all the downstairs accommodation including a useful cloaks cupboard with wood effect flooring.
The kitchen diner and family room is nicely proportioned with attractive granite worktops and a peninsula island with a range of integrated appliances. The kitchen leads through to a useful utility area with spaces for a washing machine, a tumble dryer and a fridge freezer.
The family room enjoys access out to the low-maintenance rear garden and patio area, making it a superb space for entertaining in all seasons.
Stairs lead up from the dining area to the incredible sitting room which enjoys views over neighbouring pasture land with a useful additional room (bedroom 5) or an ideal office space for those who work from home.
The master bedroom suite benefits from a stylish dressing area and an ensuite shower room with double doors leading out to the garden.
Bedrooms two, three and four are all on the ground floor and are serviced by a contemporary four piece suite family bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor.
The garden is ideal for summer barbeques with a superb seating area and lawn with secure access to the side. There is also a generous sized garden shed.
Powick Village is nestled nicely between Worcester and Malvern offering excellent transport links to both the M5 and railway networks. Malvern has some delightful restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and boutiques, not forgetting to mention the theatre and wonderful Malvern Hills. Worcester offers a larger shopping experience with great schools and colleges for all ages.
22, Old Malvern Road, Powick, WR2 4RJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Foregate Street Station2.7 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station3.0 miles
- Malvern Link Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Andrew Grant has evolved and placed itself at the forefront of a changing market place.
After fifty years the brand is under new ownership whilst founder Andrew Grant remains closely associated.
Our aim is to offer the very best combination of personal and online service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR210449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant Worcestershire, Spetchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.