Contemporary Home in the Heart of Wedmore
- Spectacular orchard views
- 4 double bedroom detached house
- Sleek kitchen design with integrated appliances included
- High-performance windows and triple glazed patio doors
- Generous open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate living area
- Integral garage with off street parking
- Utility room
- Flooring included
- Over 80% sold
The ground floor comprises the impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family area that leads out on to the private garden, a fabulous separate living room, which could also be used as a further bedroom and a useful utility room and shower room. The 4 double bedrooms are located upstairs with the main bedroom benefitting from an en suite with twin sinks. This home comes complete with an integral double garage and 2 off-street parking spaces.
The Specification Finished to a high-quality specification, the homes at Cross Farm feature contemporary fitted Stomer kitchens with quartz stone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances.
The Development Cross Farm is a collection of thirty-one, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque village of Wedmore. Carefully designed to fit in with the village, Cross Farm will offer traditional homes with a contemporary twist. With plenty of open space and two footpaths to the side of the development, these homes are perfect for those who want to be able to enjoy village life and the great outdoors.
Location Situated in the heart of Wedmore, Cross Farm is a short walk away from the local high street, nearby to the local shops and amenities as well as the village school. Plus, enjoy the spectacular views of the Mendips and Cheddar Gorge and all else that Somerset has to offer.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER Established in 1995, Acorn is an independent development and regeneration specialist that has, for many years, successfully created a range of residential led refurbishment and new build schemes.
BrochuresCross Farm brochu...Plot 39 Cross Far...
Contemporary Home in the Heart of Wedmore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highbridge & Burnham Station7.3 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148031702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Wedmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.