Halton Street, Bolton, BL2
- NO CHAIN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME OR BUY TO LET
- TWO BEDROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- YARD TO REAR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BOLTON TOWN CENTRE
This two bedroom terrace perfectly located with excellent commuting links and local amenities close by. The property comprises spacious lounge and kitchen/diner. Rising to the first floor two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an enclosed yard to the rear and the property is pavement fronted. Ready to move in condition with no chain, early viewing is strongly advised.
12' 4" x 13' 4"
uPVC window to the front, electric fire, storage heater.
13' 7" x 8' 6"
Range of base units, electric hob, oven, space for washing machine, uPVC door to the rear, space for fridge freezer, uPVC window to the front, storage heater.
10' 3" x 13' 8"
uPVC window to the front, storage heater.
8' 5" x 8' 8"
uPVC window to the rear, storage heater.
Sunken corner bath, tiled, uPVC window to the rear, wc and wash hand basin.
Halton Street, Bolton, BL2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton Station0.7 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.2 miles
- Moses Gate Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents is one of the largest independent estate agents in the North West, established in 1891. We provide a broad range of services including Sales, Lettings, Prestige, Auction, Commercial, Conveyancing, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and Surveys. Miller Metcalfe have extensive understanding of your district whether you live in
Altrincham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Bury, Burnley, Chorley, Culcheth, Farnworth, Harwood, Hindley, Horwich, Manche
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOA213703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.