- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- PAL APPROVED PARTNER
- AVAILABLE MID AUGUST 2021
- LARGE LOUNGE
- REAR GARDEN
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- HMO PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO COLLEGE LANE CAMPUS
- THREE BEDROOMS
A Three Bedroom Student Property available from mid/End August 2021. The property has own driveway for one vehicle, spacious living room, kitchen with appliances and bathroom/wc. EPC Rating C. PAL APPROVED PARTNER.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.9 miles
- Welham Green Station1.2 miles
- Brookmans Park Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Wrights Estate Agency. We are a local, independent estate agency with branches based in three popular Hertfordshire locations - Hatfield, Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City. We have been helping customers for over 30 years, and when you walk through the door of one of our branches, or pick up the phone to speak to one of our consultants you'll realise that we are different from all the rest.
Our experience, values and passion for what
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103113000023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.