Dalston Lane, London
- Four double bedrooms
- Huge potential for both families and developers
- Terrific location for transport links and local schools
- No ongoing chain
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dalston Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Downs Station0.1 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.3 miles
- London Fields Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Simon & Simon Property Services, Kingston Upon Thames
Jubilee House, 63a High Street, Hampton Wick, Teddington, KT1 4DG
At Simon & Simon we aim to exceed your expectations. Everything we do is designed to help you achieve your property goals, whatever they may be. Our core values relate to integrity and transparency in the way we work with people, whether they be new customers, long-standing clients or our own staff, and we believe that by listening to your needs, and providing the service you want, then together we will achieve amazing results.
We cover a wide area, including London and the county of Su
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10981062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Simon Property Services, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.