Berwick Way, Heysham, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Delightfully Renovated 2 Bed Bungalow Located In Heysham Village
- New Modern Kitchen Installed, New Carpets, Modern Bathroom
- Large Garden With Fantastic View Over Cricket Pitch And Beyond
- Secure Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles And Motor Home
The beautiful village of Heysham retains many of its stone built cottages dating back to the seventeenth century and the church of St Peters has a stunning location overlooking Morecambe Bay and nearby on the Headland can be found the ruins of St Patrick's chapel dating back from about the eighth century. The Headland is managed by the National Trust and access is free and it’s just a short distance to Morecambe Bay promenade offering entertainment for the family or simply makes for a lovely walk or cycle ride. Heysham village has numerous amenities including, cafes, bars, restaurants and the Heysham Heritage centre.
The Detached property is located in a sizeable private garden secured by stylish iron gates and we recommend viewings to appreciate its location and the fabulous views. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms and a generous lounge. The Kitchen is modern and recently installed. The property has been refurbished, with new carpets and redecorating.
Eternally there is a good size drive which is secured by iron gates and surrounded by low maintenance, well-appointed all weather artificial grass, perfect for pets all year around. The Garden also boasts a detached garage perfect for enthusiasts and beyond, there is a large grassed garden with feature planters and quaint summer house style seating offering panoramic, unrivalled views of the village Cricket Green. Parking is ample, with two vehicle spaces and a possible motor home space nestled away from the house behind the front shrubbery.
All in all, A lovely property in a sought after location ideal for anyone looking to downsize or seeking a retirement or holiday flat.
What The Agent Says
This attractive property is likely to attract a lot of interest so early internal inspection is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Berwick Way, Heysham, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heysham Port Station0.9 miles
- Morecambe Station2.3 miles
- Bare Lane Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.