Cheyne Walk, London, SW10
- Beautiful Georgian townhouse
- Many charming period features
- Excellent entertaining space
- Four double bedrooms
- Private patio garden
- EPC Rating = E
Located in an enviable position boasting superb views of the river is this stunning Georgian townhouse offering 4 double bedrooms and an abundance of charm & character.
The versatile accommodation retains many charming original features and is presented in excellent order throughout; it briefly comprises: Reception hall, superb bespoke open-plan dining kitchen, utility room and guest WC. The lower ground floor lends itself superbly to a home office, hobbies room or children's play area and has its own independent entrance from the front. To the first floor there is a beautifully appointed bathroom with separate shower and elegant double reception room offering superb views of the river. There are also four double bedrooms arranged over the second and third floors as well as a further family bathroom, also with a separate shower and double wash hand basin.
Outside, and to the rear, there is a private and enclosed low- maintenance garden ideal for entertaining, with feature brick walled boundaries providing seclusion and privacy.
Cheyne Walk is a beautiful row of Georgian townhouses set back from Chelsea Embankment and adjacent to the river. The extensive amenities of the Kings Road are conveniently located offering an excellent choice of fashionable bars and restaurants, as well as boutique shops catering for all tastes.
Square Footage: 2,520 sq ft
Cheyne Walk, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.8 miles
- South Kensington Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH210084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.