Arun Valley Way, Horsham
- An Immaculate 4/5 Bedroom Detached House
- Located On The Popular Kilnwood Vale Development
- A Good Sized Lounge With A Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Rear Extension For 5th Bedroom or Home Office
- A Walk In Utility Cupboard
- Modern Family Bathroom & Top Floor Shower Room
- Attached Garage With Driveway To The Front
- Good Sized Landscaped Rear Garden
Located on the popular Kilnwood Vale development is this immaculate 4 or 5 bedroom detached family home with accommodation over three floors which has been extended by the current owners.
There is a good sized lounge to the front of the property with a bay window overlooking a small tree lined area.
Across the rear of the property is the modern kitchen/diner with a good amount of work surface space with base units below. The built in appliances include a gas hob with extractor hood above, a built in double oven, integrated fridge & freezer and dishwasher. There is what looks like a cupboard off of the dining area, but it is actually a walk in utility cupboard with space for the washing machine and additional worktop space and cupboards below.
From the dining area you have access to the garden and bedroom 5, which is part of the extension that the clients have added recently. Whilst this is a good sized double bedroom, it could offer a variety of uses, such as a children's playroom, additional lounge or home office/study.
On the first floor there is the main bedroom, bedroom 4 and the family bathroom with stairs to the top floor where there are two more bedrooms and a shower room.
The main bedroom is a good size and has built in wardrobes and a modern ensuite shower room.
All the bedrooms have built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored door fronts.
Outside the garden has been landscaped with a paved path and patio area with good sized area of artificial grass, along with a raised decked seating area with built in storage along with outside lights.
There is a personal door from the garden into the garage, along with side gate access to the driveway.
EPC band: B
Arun Valley Way, Horsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Faygate Station1.3 miles
- Ifield Station1.4 miles
- Crawley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 242571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.