Chester Road, Woodford, SK7 1QR
The corner position makes the large balcony the best feature of the high-class type three apartment, creating a superb space to enjoy everything from an invigorating al-fresco breakfast to start your morning, to a relaxing drink beneath the stars at the end of a long day.
Step inside and you'll find an open plan living area flooded with light and featuring a fully fitted kitchen, complete with quality appliances, and ample space for entertaining friends or just enjoying a quiet night in. Beyond this there are two generous double bedrooms, including a main bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, plus an ample family bathroom and lots of that essential built-in storage space that helps to keep your home clutter-free.
Perfect for young professionals, great for smaller families and ideal for when you want a flexible, easy to manage home in later life, this outstanding apartment will not disappoint.
About the DevelopmentThe success of the magnificent Woodford Garden Village continues with The Courtyard, a collection of high-quality apartments carefully designed to suit all walks of life. With apartments available with two bedrooms, there really is something for everybody at Woodford Garden Village, whether you're just starting out, or need something bigger for your growing family. Whichever you choose, you can be assured of the very highest specification and outstanding architecture from Redrow Heritage collection homes and our spacious apartments. Each apartment comes with it's own single garage.
As part of Woodford Garden Village, you'll enjoy acres of open spaces, including woodlands, linear parks and playing fields, along with a thriving local community centred on the traditional village green. The village will also have its own school, shops and social facilities, along with a dedicated health centre, so you'll have everything you and your family need right on your doorstep. Beyond the village you'll find Poynton, Bramhall and Wilmslow all close by and Manchester within easy reach.
If you have an existing home, Redrow can Help to Sell. Just ask for details when you visit our show homes.
Chester Road, Woodford, SK7 1QR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poynton Station1.2 miles
- Bramhall Station1.3 miles
- Adlington (Ches.) Station1.8 miles
About the development
- A collection of high-quality luxury 2 bedroom apartments
- Carefully designed to suit all walks of life
- A thriving local community
- Local school, shops and social facilities
- Contact the sales centre for more information
- High specification as standard
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 709fbe8a-0777-4450-9cf6-1f7ee4a7b6be-434_2_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.