Sydenham Grove, Nr. Chinnor, Oxfordshire
- A four bedroom detached house forming part of a small exclusive development of just eight houses
- Accommodation approaching 2000sqft under construction with completion late Summer 2021
- Double aspect sitting room with wood burning stove and French doors to garden
- Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances leading into large family room with access to garden
- Study, utility and cloakroom
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with en-suites and built-in wardrobes
- Two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, family bathroom
- Double garage and additional parking
- Gardens adjoining open countryside
- £2,000 Resrevation Fee Payable
The spacious accommodation approaching 2000sqft features a double aspect sitting room with wood-burning stove and French doors to the garden; a comprehensively fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances leading through to a large family room which also gives access to the garden. There is a separate study, utility and cloakroom. Across the upper floor are four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom and guest bedroom being en-suite plus a family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage, additional parking and gardens adjoining open countryside.
Sydenham is a beautiful South Oxfordshire village at the foot of the Chiltern Hills 3 miles south-east of Thame, surrounded by countryside with rambling walks and paths. At the centre of the village is The Crown Public House, a popular community hub, plus a church and cricket club. An array of amenities cane be found in nearby Thame and Chinnor.
AT the time of reservation a £2,000 deposit is payable which forms part of the purchase price. Reservations are accepted from those who are able to exchange contracts within 28 days from receipt of documentation.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Sydenham Grove, Nr. Chinnor, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Princes Risborough Station4.4 miles
- Saunderton Station5.7 miles
- Monks Risborough Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10752769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.