Cathedral Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
Jeffrey Ross are extreamly excited to offer to the market this highly desirable and sort after development located on Cathedral Road, Cardiff.
This renovation of a Grade II listed building on Cathedral Road offers a unique collection of luxury apartment and Townhouses in Pontcanna. These Extraordinary properties are due for completion in 2021. The development will comprise of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 Bedroom Townhouses with Roof Gardens.
To register and interest in The Hamilton Development, please contact us or visit our New Homes Page for more information.
The Hamilton has been refurbished to 11 extraordinary one, two and three bedroom apartments in a Grade II listed building.
Built in c.1880, the building retains a number of period features; with wide sweeping staircases, sash windows and cornices and was once described as the best examples of their type remaining in Cardiff.
To the rear of the property are 3 brand new 3. & 4 Bedroom Town houses complete with roof gardens.
Each home comes with a range of stunning features, including:
– Original period features (original build only)
– Herringbone wood flooring
– Avant Garde kitchens with marble worktops
– Parking bays (please note that not all one bedroom apartments will have parking)
– Roof terraces (townhouses only)
The Location - This extraordinary development of 11 restored, timeless homes plus the addition of brand new townhouses is situated in the heart of Pontcanna, being only a short walk away from bars, restaurants and green spaces Pontcanna has to offer.
On your door step you’ll find green spaces such as Pontcanna Fields, leading into Bute park and the Taff Trail.
Sites of historic and cultural interest such as Cardiff Castle, Principality stadium and Millennium stadium all a short distance from your new home.
Along the tree-lined streets, you will find artisan-led amenities independent cafe’s & bars, boutiques and retailers.
Help To Buy - Wales provides a shared equity loan to buyers of new-build homes. The scheme supports the purchase of homes up to £300,000 bought through a registered Help to Buy builder.
Register your application before the 30th March 2021
BrochuresBrochureCathedral Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
Cathedral Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.6 miles
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.7 miles
About the agent
A fresh approach to buying & selling residential property
We at Jeffrey Ross believe in doing things just a little bit differently... just a little bit better. We not only look different, with our distinctive sale boards, colourful office and very visual sales particulars, we make sure the difference is perceivable to all our clients.
We want moving home to be a good experience whether you are buying or selling.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30714173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffrey Ross, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.