Coles Lane, Ockley, RH5
- Gates welcome you into the drive running alongside a brook, also accessing the outbuildings with potential to be office/studio.
- The huge double aspect sitting room is bathed in sunlight including French doors with views over the lake, and has a stone fireplace with log burner.
- Dining room also enjoys views via a bay window to the gardens and a working fireplace.
- Breakfast room has further bay window, another log burner and archway to the kitchen fitted with plentiful units and integrated appliances and separate utility room.
- The principal bedroom benefits from spectacular garden views and fitted wardrobes and adjacent family bathroom comprising white bath suite and shower.
- Further bedrooms are spread over both floors providing individuality for each room, together with a further ensuite bathroom, lots of storage and a cloakroom.
- Outside there is a barn/workshop, a breeze house and double garage, all with potential and previously granted planning permission for substantial extensions and alterations (planning ref: MO/2003/1604
- The gardens are utterly charming from expansive lawns, to dreamy lake, established planting, mature trees and a feeling of complete seclusion.
The property is situated in the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - nestled on the cusp of Leith Hill, the highest point in SE England, close to the village of Ockley with its picturesque church, shop/PO, cricket green and award winning farm shop. Nearby Dorking provides a range of shops, restaurants and amenities and Ockley station provides access to both London Victoria and Waterloo. The A24 provides a link to the M25 for London, Heathrow and Gatwick.
Coles Lane, Ockley, RH5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ockley Station0.2 miles
- Holmwood Station2.2 miles
- Warnham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Introducing Clive Bradley, Partner of our Cranleigh office. Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980’s and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides himself on providing f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 498377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.