Beech Hill Avenue, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire
- Sole Agents
- Picturesque Newly Constructed Detached Family Home
- Approx. 6,200 sq ft
- Ready For A Buyer To Complete To Their Own Specification & Requirements
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception Rooms
- South Westerly Aspect Private & Secluded Rear Garden
- Sweeping Front Driveway With Parking For Numerous Cars
This newly constructed home sits with a plot that measure's approx. 031 of an acre and the home is approx 6200 sq ft. The property is ready for a buyer to complete to their own specification and requirements.
The rear garden is private and secluded with south westerly aspects with a large lawn detailed planting, shrubbery and mature trees to borders.
The home has a large sweeping front driveway that will provide parking numerous vehicles.
Location: Situated in this sought after quiet tree lined road in the heart of Hadley Wood, within easy reach of local shops, Hadley Wood main-line station and Hadley Wood primary school. Hadley Wood golf and tennis clubs are close at hand and the M25 are a short drive away.
For more properties for sale in Hadley Wood please call our Hadley Wood team .
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only – not to scale
Beech Hill Avenue, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hadley Wood Station0.3 miles
- New Barnet Station1.1 miles
- High Barnet Station1.4 miles
About the agent
With five networked Hertfordshire and North London branches and associated offices in Mayfair and Moscow, Statons are perfectly placed to showcase all that this wonderful region has to offer for an unparalleled quality of life.
These offices are not franchised with the limitations that imposes, each office is a key component of the Statons team, with constant communication ensuring that everyone knows which properties are on the market across the entire area.
This is a sophisticat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30718232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons, Hadley Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.