Blewbury Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
- 3 bedroom Haddock built extended home
- Refurbished throughout
- Living & Dining room
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Sought after location
- Good sized garden
- Ample driveway parking
Property Description - A recently refurbished three bedroom extended Haddock built semi detached home located in a highly popular area.
Reputable schools, shops, restaurants and frequent bus services are all situated within easy reach.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, refitted kitchen breakfast room and a ground floor WC.
The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a re fitted bathroom.
This fine home is complimented further by gas radiator central heating, UPVC double glazing, ample driveway parking, small garage space (mostly converted) and a good sized rear garden.
BrochuresBlewbury Drive, Tilehurst, ReadingBrochure
Blewbury Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.6 miles
- Theale Station1.7 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30677824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.