Middle Yard, NW10
- Private outside space
- Stunning Views
- Help to Buy
- Close to tube station
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Residents Indoor / Outdoor Pool
- wooden floors throughout’
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Middle Yard is a development of 136 apartments, spread across four buildings which each have their own aspect, and which offer residents an on-site gym, swimming pool, biodiverse gardens and private balconies or terraces.
The buildings are embedded in the unique layout of the site; which has an urban feel but with an emphasis on pedestrian access. Shared spaces on the development, including a rain garden, water features, pavilions and a play area, encourage residents to come out of their apartments and connect with their neighbours.
Middle Yard is on the boundary between leafy Dollis Hill and bustling Neasden with its lovely open spaces, including Brent Reservoir, with the station located a 4 minute walk from the apartments, it is only 13 minutes from the West End by tube.
Middle Yard, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dollis Hill Station0.3 miles
- Neasden Station0.3 miles
- Willesden Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRE-1851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Real Estate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.