Northumberland Road, Linford
- ONE LARGE BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LONG LEASE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFUL RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- POPULAR LINFORD LOCATION
- EAST TILBURY MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION NEARBY
19'11 (6.07) (max) x 11'9 (3.58) (max) - Open plan
Double glazed window to front, electric wall mounted heater, door leading to airing cupboard
A range of matching white high gloss eye and base level units, roll edge work surface, plumbing for
washing machine, space for under unit fridge, inset electric hob, separate oven, stainless steel sink and
drainer with mixer tap over, partly tiled walls
Panelled bath with electric wall mounted shower unit, wash hand basin with under sink unit, low level wc,
fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling, extractor fan, electric stainless heated towel rail
13'10 (4.22) x 9'8 (2.95)
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door leading out to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes to remain,
electric wall mounted heater
Block paved patio, shed to remain, further communal grounds surrounding
One allocated parking space situated to the rear
GENERAL INFORMATION The below information has been supplied by the Vendor and we recommend that this be checked by your Solicitor before entering into any purchase commitment
COUNCIL TAX BAND A, 2021/22 Approx. £1,121.16 Per Annum
Lease Approx. 199 years from the 12th of June 1987 165 years remaining
Ground Rent Approx. £330 every 6 months
Service Charge Approx. £974.07 Every 6 months
VIEWING By appointment via Owen Lyons Estate Agents, Tel: .
MORTGAGE ADVICE Owen Lyons introduces to Susan Bray of SJB Financial Ltd, Susan will see you in her office or visit you after work at your home, ask our agent for Susan's details
AGENTS NOTE 1. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Owen Lyons Estate Agents not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering into any purchase commitment.
2. Although our vendor/s has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering into any purchase commitment.
3. Floorplans-where included may not be to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed.
4. Photographs are taken using a 10-22mm Wide angled lens
5. Referral Fees - Please note a referral fee of up to £180.00 including VAT per transaction will be received from any referred solicitor upon completion. If Owen Lyons have introduced Susan Bray of Mortgage Plus an introducer fee of 30% of the net initial commissions received by the Advisor from any life office, mortgage lender or client for business transacted on behalf of the introduced customer. The Introducer's remuneration becomes due upon receipt of cleared funds by the Advisor.
ADDITIONAL NOTES Draft details Awaiting Vendors Approval
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Northumberland Road, Linford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Tilbury Station0.6 miles
- Stanford-le-Hope Station1.7 miles
- Tilbury Town Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Successfully selling throughout Thurrock!!!
We are Thurrock’s leading agent who will get you moved while providing a professional service with our blend of senior experience and youthful enthusiasm.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- WORLDWIDE INTERNET COVERAGE USING THE LARGEST
PROPERTY WEBSITE RIGHTMOVE.CO.UK
- CENTRAL OFFICE LOCATION
- HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH’S AND FLOOR PLANS AVAILABLE
- STRICT QUALIFICATION O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA0006098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Owen Lyons, Grays - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.