Lower Queens Road, Buckhurst Hiill, IG9
- Stunning contemporary apartment
- Two bedrooms with en suite to master
- Open plan kitchen / living space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated kitchen
- West facing balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
- Excellent location for the Central Line & Queens Road
- EPC rating tbc
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Lower Queens Road is ideally situated just a short walk from Buckhurst Hill Central Line Station with its direct services to the City, Canary Wharf and West End. Queens Road's cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Waitrose Supermarket are a similar short walk away. For leisure pursuits, there is Epping Forest, Roding Valley Nature Reserve, tennis and cricket clubs and a David Lloyd Club all within easy reach.
This 1st floor apartment offers approximately 875 sq.ft. of superbly presented accommodation commencing with a welcoming entrance hall with solid wood flooring which is a running theme throughout the flat. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room is a great space, the kitchen area being fitted with integrated Siemens appliances, quartz worktops and island. Off the kitchen is a very handy utility room with ample space for appliances & storage. The living area is a really good size, stylishly decorated with space for a dining table with wooden flooring and sliding doors opening onto the balcony. The two bedrooms are both double rooms, the principal bedroom having a contemporary en suite shower room, dressing area and a door to the balcony. There is also a principal bathroom with similar high quality fittings.
The Atrium is a landmark building situated right in the heart of Buckhurst Hill. This apartment has a good size balcony accessible from both the living space and principal bedroom, and is offered with an allocated parking space and a storage locker. There is a video entry system and lift service to all floors.
Lower Queens Road, Buckhurst Hiill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.1 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.6 miles
- Loughton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.