- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- 75% SHARE
- LOCATED ON FIRST FLOOR
- COMMUNAL LIFT
- LIFELINE LINKED TO CARE PROVIDER
- EXTRA FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- JULIET BALCONY WITH PLEASANT OUTLOOK
- GOOD SIZED SITTING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
ACCOMODATION Accessed by passenger lift or staircase is this well appointed first floor two bedroom apartment within a popular retirement complex managed by Saxon Weald and being close to the village centre and all its local shops. The good size accommodation is approached by a large entrance hall with two built-in cupboards, a large sitting room with a Juliet balcony overlooking hedgerows and several trees. An archway leads through from the sitting room to the kitchen with a matching range of units, roll edge work surfaces, inset induction hob with double oven under, the dishwasher and fridge/freezer are also included. The bedrooms are both of a good size. The wet room comprises a spacious shower area with wall mounted shower and seat, w.c. and wash basin.
All rooms have emergency pull cords and the heating and hot water is all included in the maintenance charge.
SITUATION Osmund Court occupies a very central position within close proximity to the High Street with its range of shops, pharmacy, butcher, baker, Post Office and excellent medical centre. There is also a gym with swimming pool and mainline railway station with services to London/Victoria and the south coast. More extensive shopping, banking and leisure facilities can be found in Horsham which is approximately 9 miles away which can be reached by a direct bus link from Billingshurst High Street.
Brochures16 Osmund Court
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station0.8 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station4.2 miles
- Pulborough Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fowlers Estate Agents!
The longest established independent estate and letting agent in our wonderful part of the South Downs. We have been a family-run business since 1984, when Tony Fowler established our agency to provide home movers with an honest, fair and friendly service.
Although the property market is forever changing, Fowlers remains a constant, as does our mantra ' we'll make you feel at home'. Part of our ethos is realising that the dec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100074004968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.