66 Church View Winchburgh EH52 6SZ
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS
- EARLY VIEWING A MUST
- MOVE IN CONDITION
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gibson Estate Agents
A modern detached villa situated in a preferred position in the development and occupying a generous walled corner plot. The property has been tastefully decorated to provide a home of considerable quality and charm, complimented with a host of features awaiting the successful purchaser including a show piece dining kitchen with open plan family area and doors leading to the manicured private garden.
Whilst individual tastes can vary, the property really can be described as 'walk-in' condition and viewing really is essential to appreciate this superb family home!
EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The property comprises of:
· Welcoming reception Hallway.
· Well proportioned lounge.
· Particularly useful private home office.
· Ground level W.C.
· Fabulous modern open plan kitchen/dining and family area.
· Separate Utility.
· Master bedroom with en- Suite shower room and fitted wardrobe.
· Three further double bedrooms.
· Stylish family bathroom.
· Fully enclosed partially walled garden to rear with sun terrace.
· Driveway to front
· Single garage
Winchburgh is an up and coming village situated on the B9080 just off the M9 motorway, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, the village is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from Edinburgh city centre. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of South Queensferry, Livingston and Broxburn are a short drive away and provide a good range of local amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling, open countryside, Winchburgh is at present in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, and there is well-regarded primary schooling in the village plus new Primary school to further advance the excellent existing one. There is a local golf course and bowling club. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife.
BY APPOINTMENT WITH GIBSON ESTATE AGENTS
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
66 Church View Winchburgh EH52 6SZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uphall Station3.0 miles
- Dalmeny Station4.0 miles
- North Queensferry Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Gibson Estate Agents is a young, dynamic company whose focus and mission is to ensure that the journey of selling your home is as efficient, stress free and as quick as possible from start to finish. Our friendly, personalised, hands on service makes us very unique and ensures that you are consulted and updated throughout the journey. In addition, the experience and knowledge of our team means that we are able to provide you with the best advice at all stages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.