Station Road, Balsall Common, COVENTRY
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** PAY LESS UPFRONT WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION **
- Modern One Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor
- Appliances and Blinds
- Energy Rating C
- Great Location
- Parking Space
** PAY LESS UPFRONT WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION ** A modern one bedroom first floor apartment located in a very convenient position laying behind the shops in Balsall Common. The property is just a short walk from Berkswell railway station and there are excellent links to major motorways including M6, M42, M40, just a short drive to Birmingham airport. Easy access to Solihull, Coventry and Kenilworth.
** PAY LESS UPFRONT WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION ** First floor one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Balsalll Common. Comprises: Hallway with intercom entry system, Open plan kitchen/living room with Electric hob and oven, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Double Bedroom with en-suite, Parking space. Modern electric central heating.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Station Road, Balsall Common, COVENTRY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkswell Station0.4 miles
- Tile Hill Station2.2 miles
- Hampton-in-Arden Station3.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to the first Atkinson Stilgoe branch more than 20 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Atkinson Stilgoe branch in Balsall Common for all your property needs
At Atkinson Stilgoe our tea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3116G3121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atkinson Stilgoe Lettings, Balsall Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.